Technology Association of Oregon (TAO) is committed to advocating for and showcasing the amazing technology innovation happening in every corner of Oregon and Southwest Washington.
We know first hand that technology helps connect business and industry more than ever before, but we also understand the importance of face-to-face conversations.
Technology companies from around the state are invited to open their doors to tech enthusiasts and job seekers during a week-long series of open houses.
7 am yoga? Lunch and Learn? Keg busting Happy Hour?
It’s your choice.
Companies dictate the time, place, content and number of guests, and Technology Association of Oregon will promote your open house to a curated audience of job seekers and tech enthusiasts ready to visit your space, and just as importantly, experience your company.
Through the inaugural TAO Tech Tours, companies will host personal and valuable experiences to allow for better dialogue between participants and staff, show off their unique company culture, drive talent to our thriving industry and create awareness of the Oregon and Southwest Washington tech community.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Register and pay a small hosting fee that includes:
Job seekers and tech enthusiasts can create, and share, their own week-long calendar to network with individuals and companies state-wide.
T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST
|DESIGN CONTEST RULES|
1. All submissions must be received by August 18th at 5 pm.
2. All submissions should be emailed to email@example.com with the name of thedesigner as the file name.
3. Each entry must be smaller than 15MB in size. All submissions must be in vector PDF, Adobe Illustrator or .EPS format. Any other file format will not be accepted.
4. Designs can include up to 3-colors, not including the base color of the shirt and must have the name “Tech Tours” on it somewhere. Use of the Mercari and Technology Association of Oregon logos is encouraged. Entrants may also craft their own language and slogan.
5. Please use adequate judgment in your designs. Any submissions deemed to have inappropriate material will be removed from the contest.
6. By submitting an entry, contestants agree to allow Technology Association of Oregon to have intellectual rights over the image.
Market your organization to technology companies, job seekers and tech enthusiasts throughout Oregon and SW Washington.
THANK YOU SPONSORS!
For more information please contact Rylee O'Brien, Director of Special Events.