Learn more about the different types of membership and pricing.
Stay on the cutting edge of the ever-evolving tech industry by becoming a member of Technology Association of Oregon. We equip our members with resources, connections, and opportunities to foster innovation and impact—here and around the world. Our members also enjoy quality business services and discounts to community events, training and conferences.
- Attend exclusive events
- Make industry connections
- Access the TAO Member Portal to receive special member discounts and promote your products in our Member Marketplace
- Learn from industry thought leaders
- Share insights and discuss industry trends
- Access to elected officials and policymakers
- Gain visibility for your company through marketing and PR opportunities
- Vote to select TAO's Board of Directors
Who Should Join?
- Small business innovators and entrepreneurs
- Growth software companies
- Technology-enabled manufacturing and hardware companies
- Established technology companies
- IT and Dev departments in non-tech companies
- Software and Technology start-ups and early-stage companies
- Companies and organizations that provide services to the software and technology industry
Membership and Organizational Partnership in the Technology Association of Oregon is by company and divided into three categories:
- Technology & Tech Enabled
- Service Providers
- NEW! Community Affiliates: Public Offices, Nonprofit, Education & Industry Partners
Every employee of a member company is recognized as a member of the Technology Association of Oregon, therefore rates are based on the number of full-time Oregon and Southwest Washington employees.
Sign-up for membership quickly and securely today by clicking the link above. If you have any questions about membership or signing up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 228-5401.
Announcing 2019 New TAO Community Affiliate Partnerships!
In order to improve our service in the community and create valuable new partnerships with community stakeholders who actively support the Oregon Tech community and TAO's mission we offer a unique opportunity for non-profits, public organizations, and educational institutions to partner with the Oregon tech industry.
As a not-for-profit organization TAO understands the commitment we must make in order to support the local communities we serve. and the importance of local partnerships with community stakeholder organizations, including municipal offices, educational institutions, and other non-profits. Offering an affiliate partnership, rather than a traditional membership, allows TAO to offer these organizations TAO member benefits at a discounted price for affiliation compared to our other membership options.
FIND MORE MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION BELOW