Do you have a speaker you'd like to see at one of our upcoming Technology Leadership events?
For a complete list of volunteer opportunities click here.
To be added to the Technology Leadership Community distribution list, please subscribe here.
Our members can join and participate in small groups, or Communities. These groups are built around job functions and key areas, like Technology Leadership. This Community:
- Fosters personal and professional growth in the community
- Provides a public exchange to share best practices and explore ideas
- Increases access to sources of capital and business leadership connections
Each Community is managed by volunteer-led committees that organize special events, projects and outreach. Our Technology Leadership committee works to establish a venue for local technology professionals to connect with their peers and share approaches, solutions and new ideas. Whether it’s deploying a new technology or working collaboratively with business partners in your organization to meet strategic goals, we believe there’s a wealth of experiences to be shared.
Chairs Bob Leek, Multnomah County
Bob Hestand, Marquam Group
Charles Stearns, Kaiser Permanente
David Neufeld, Online Business Systems
Elisabeth Richard, Greenbrier Companies
Kathryn Gruenefeldt, Simple
Matt Shera, Cylance
Seth Warren, Kforce
Suketu Pandya, Nike
Thomas Price, The Standard
Tom Cook, Tektronix
- To apply for this committee, please fill out this form.
- Interested in a Leadership Exchange? We offer exclusive discussion groups for senior-level staff to exchange ideas and lessons learned. Learn more about our CIO Leadership Exchange.