Do you have a speaker you'd like to see at one of our upcoming Enterprise Architecture events?
For a complete list of volunteer opportunities click here.
To be added to the Enterprise Architecture Community distribution list, please subscribe here.
Our members can join and participate in small groups, or Communities. These groups are built around job functions and key areas, like Enterprise Architecture. Our work includes:
- Guiding business and technology transformation in organizations of all sizes
- Providing opportunities for sharing best practices and open dialogue on current issues
- Accessing experienced architects who influence strategic partnerships and major investments
- Organizing lectures and hands-on workshops
Each Community is managed by volunteer-led committees that organize special events, projects and outreach. Our Enterprise Architecture committee consists of business leaders and suppliers of transformation and technology services.
Co-Chairs Stuart Celarier, Neudesic and Joel Stangeland, Trek Global
Austin Black, Trek Global
Chris McCurdy, Cambia Health Solutions
Iver Band, Cambia Health Solutions
Jeff Hensgen, NWEA
Mike Biglan, TwentyIdeas
Peter Roome, Cambia Health Solutions
- Community members, remember to join the Oregon Enterprise Architecture LinkedIn Group!