1 mic, 5 minutes, 20 slides, 300 peers in the audience... no pressure, right?
What is Ignite TAO: Health?
Ignite TAO: Health is a high-energy evening of 5-minute talks by local people who have a burning idea and the guts to get onstage and share their personal and professional passions. Quick, fun, thought-provoking, social, local, and global - Ignite is all of these and more.
Ignite TAO: Health will focus on topics around wellness, pharmaceuticals, software, medical devices, healthcare and more. What new products, services or research can really take healthcare to the next level? What new ideas could make the world of healthcare better - for patients, for doctors, or for everyone? Speakers are from the local Portland community with representatives across many verticals - we want to hear from you!
Why attend Ignite TAO?
As an attendee, you'll learn about emerging, innovative, unconventional, inspiring, locally-sourced concepts and tools, and connect with a diverse and passionate crowd of like-minded health innovation enthusiasts. Most of all, you will have fun!
- Chris Strahl - How Design Systems Increase Speed to Market in Healthcare
- Melissa Booker - The Human Side of Data
- Brett Stern - A Better Tasting Colonoscopy Prep
- Stephanie Green - Why Companies are Investing Wellness
- Jiri Sklenar - Innovating Heart Disease Diagnostics
- Andrea McBeth - The Human Holobiont: A Philosophy of Medicine Through the Lens of the Microbiome
- Ted Helprin - A Shortcut Through the Cone of Uncertainty
- David Farrell - New Risk Factor for Heart Attacks and Strokes
- Noah Berlow - Your cancer has returned, what would YOU like to do?
- Eliott Parker - Benefits of Clinical 3D Printing
- Andrea Downing - Brave Bosom
- Brian Martin - The Future of Medicine
- Adrienne Zell - Letting Daylight in on Magic: Measuring the Impact of Health Interventions
- Richard Coffey - How can healthcare use serverless?
- Frank Oliver - The Total Artificial Heart
- Amy Jones - Addressing Gender Violence in Medical Training