WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Join Technology Association of Oregon and Arrow Electronics for a two-day, instructor-led, next-generation IoT workshop with Blockchain Integration on Wednesday, October 10th and Thursday, October 11th.
Attendees will learn the building blocks of a well-designed IoT solution that drives customer loyalty and blocks disruptors out, and experience interactive learning and enjoy networking with your peers in a relaxed classroom setting.
Wednesday, October 10th
1 - 5 pm
Lab 1: Building a disruptive Edge IoT solution
- Put your solution into practice with Sensors, Gateways and the Cloud
- Easily combine IoT and traditional data together to produce business results
- Maximize Performance with edge analytics
- Incorporating Blockchain into your solution
5 - 7 pm
1:1 time with Industry experts
Thursday, October 11th
8 am - 1 pm
Lab 2-Monetizing IoT data
- Visualizing the insights
- Connect to the IoT data and model for business use
- Build dashboards and reports
- Apply Predictive Analytics
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop is targeted to IBM Business Partner executives/solution head architects. After the event, attendees will receive ongoing access and support from industry experts. Please Note: Representatives from government-owned entities cannot attend this event.
ABOUT ARROW ELECTRONICS
Businesses need help simplifying the complex. Arrow's ECS business guides the development of pwerful, practical and complete IT Solutions by combining technologies to address specific business needs. From cloud and data intelligence to security and IoT, Arrow brinngs innovative solutiions to market through intelligent channels to deliver the modern enterprise.