Smart Skills to Boost your Confidence
Tools to Empower you to
Communicate, Connect and Grow Your Influence with Confidence
No matter what your age, experience or title, in a culturally shifting world, it’s more important than ever to build trust, respect, and rapport with civility and connection.
This Confidence Project presentation is for STEAM members and others who want consistent confidence when networking, leading, and building valuable relationships to reach their potential and contribute to their companies and communities. This highly interactive and fun event is designed for people who want to spark trust, create value, and feel competent & comfortable among their colleagues, investors, potential investors, clients, potential clients and others in their world.
Attendees will experience lively interaction & practice essential skills around HOW TO:
- Make a powerful first impression in-person and online
- Project confident body language that conveys trust, approachability, and credibility in one-on-one conversations or in a group
- Introduce themselves and others with impact to build influence
- Enter and exit conversations with ease
- Strengthen their vocal presence, one of the most powerful tools to influence others
- Practice “Amplification” to make colleagues feel heard & respected in meetings and conversations, especially those who are quiet, introverted or for whom English is a second language
- Be heard on conference calls
- Speak up when interrupted and assert their perspective with integrity
- Lose “weak words” and use “power words” that hold weight and show respect
- Develop the Art of Conversation to connect in any business, volunteer or social situation
Practicing these skills in real time with “spot coaching” is what makes The Confidence Project impactful and enduring. Participants will walk away with techniques that they can use immediately and for the rest of their personal and professional lives.
Tracy Bagli Hooper works with leaders to practice skills to feel confident in any situation, so they can connect with positive influence and access the best of themselves & others.
Tracy is an international professional speaker and founder of The Confidence Project. She’s TV news reporter & anchor by trade and current voice-over professional with clients like Disney, Kaiser Permanente, Marriott and NFL Films.
With The Confidence Project, Tracy has sold out leadership events and has worked with companies such as Intel, Columbia Sportswear & Providence Health. Tracy’s trainings help clients refine fundamental skills to show civility and grow their personal brand & bonds in business and civic life.