Join CEOs, CFOs, and General Counsels of Oregon technology companies on Thursday, November 16th to exchange insights with your peers and colleagues.
The evening will begin with dinner and a welcome from Bonnie Page, General Counsel at Smarsh, Inc., with selected table leads who will facilitate smaller discussions on the many burning questions behind M&A deals.
This successful joint event among CEOs, CFOs and GCs last year was in large part due to the nimble discussions that each table was able to explore based on attendees. Want to make sure the questions keeping you up at night are discussed during this session? Be sure to share your preferences of topics when registering.
Some areas that will be explored during this session are:
- Evaluating strategic opportunities in a hot M&A market
- Responding to unwelcome inquiries
- Different structures of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures - what are the pros/cons? What are the competing considerations?
- Term Sheets - what to worry about and how to negotiate them
- The diligence process - making sure it is effective and your business team is working with counsel effectively to ensure that risks are identified
- Negotiating M&A deals when there are minority shareholders or when drag along rights are exercised
- What to do with difficult minority investors – legal and practical ways to deal with them
- Managing equity investor expectations and relations
- Investment bankers – when to use them and what's "market" for their fees?
- War stories (Which are always the most fun)
CFO Leadership Exchange Sponsor
CEO Leadership Exchange Sponsor
*This event is organized in partnership with the ACC.
*Please note: This event is reserved for CEOs, CFOs, and General Counsel of tech-enabled TAO Member companies. If you are unsure of eligibility or interested in membership, please contact Theresa at firstname.lastname@example.org.